Hospitals understand the value of life. Safemark understands the need to protect life’s valuables. Safemark’s Bedside Safes provide the utmost in hospitality and added security for your patient’s electronic devices, jewelry, and other belongings deemed potentially irreplaceable.
Control is within arms’ reach in each spatially designed safe, developed with sophisticated technology to prevent theft, yet crafted with simplicity for easy safekeeping.
The amount of money paid out in patient property theft claims by one hospital a few years ago.
The Percentage of nurses aids in NY who had a criminal record of theft or violence.
The most common crime reported in nursing homes and assisted living centers.
- Allow security and nursing staff to concentrate on their core competencies.
- Eliminate theft claims and the expense of investigating allegations.
- Reduce the hassle of logging, storing, and returning patient property.
- Detailed audit trail protects staff from false claims.
- Add a measure of hospitality in patient care.
- Increase patient satisfaction.
- Peace of mind through added security.
- Maintain guarded control of personal items with 24/7 access.
- Enjoy ease-of-use at any age with an illuminated keypad.
- Free up anxiety over valuables and focus solely on health.
CONTACT US TODAY
CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORY
“In my 30-year career in the hospitality security industry I have used a wide variety of guest room safes. My current property decided to budget new guest room safes in 2005. After extensive research I kept coming back to Safemark Systems as the leader in the security industry. Safemark’s products, support and service are superior to their competition. The extensive audit trail that Safemark provides along with the EHO (Emergency Handheld Override) is easy for staff members to navigate and operate. While all of the other vendors I researched provided an audit trail, Safemark’s audit trail was able to record the full identity, date, time and how the safe was opened. The safes are very simple to troubleshoot and Safemark always provides me with timely support. The hard key override is an absolute must and the fact that they key way is protected and property specific is vital for our security mission. My current property still utilizes their products even after our most recent renovation. Whether I am an end user or a consultant, when the question is safes, the answer is always Safemark.”
H. Skip Brandt, CPP, CLSD
Boston Founding Chapter
The International Lodging Safety & Security Association